How to assess your health.
Please select your health status by comparing your health to that of people your age.
- Above average – Exceptional health relative to the average person my age
- Average – Average health relative to a person my age
- Slightly below average – Chronic, but manageable, health conditions that require ongoing treatment and care but do not have a significant impact on quality of life relative to my peers
- Well below average – Major or severe medical conditions that have a significant impact on my quality of life
- Terminal – Irreversible medical conditions that will significantly reduce my life expectancy such as late stage cancer